trevordeanphotography - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon told Lee Yeon Hee her crime was being so pretty?


Actress Lee Yeon Hee revealed the compliment that Taecyeon paid her!

On a recent episode of MBC's 'Section TV Entertainment Relay', she revealed, "When we were at the BIFF, Taecyeon was asked about my flaw. He answered, 'I think her crime is that she's pretty'."

When Taecyeon said, "When I'm actually in a relationship, I'm a nice guy", she replied, "I think he's a bad guy. When we filmed love scenes, there were many times he didn't seem affectionate so I felt a little hurt."

You can check out their chemistry in their latest movie, "Marriage Blues"!

Source: allkpop

[News] 2PM Taecyeon told Lee Yeon Hee her crime was being so pretty? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment



My Blog List